Collaborative’s experienced consultants help organizations create a comprehensive future-state information strategy and architecture. The typical steps involved are;
- Gathering and prioritizing both current and future business information needs
- Understanding the data needed to support these information needs, the level of complexity acquiring this data and method of data acquisition needed
- Matching up the set of capabilities needed with existing, in-house, tools and technologies where applicable, or proposing a short list of candidate technologies to meet any gaps that have been identified.
- Defining a future state information environment
- Developing a plan that takes the organization from where it is now to where it needs to be in a phased approach. This plan takes into consideration not only the current and future needs of the business, but also the development time that it takes to deliver each phase of functionality
- Developing a list of quick wins